ABOUT USAbout Sydney College of Hair & Beauty
Owner and master trainer Zara Naderi (right) has been in the beauty industry specialising in cosmetic tattoo procedures for the past 25 years. Her expertise and passion for beauty makes the college a premium educational institution trusted by many of our students who are now leading professionals.
We take pride in our commitment in providing only the best training to anyone who is interested in furthering their career within the beauty industry. We make sure that the latest innovative techniques and procedures are taught while taking into consideration safety standards and regulations that need to be followed.
Zara first started teaching her techniques from her Manly salon in 2011. In 2014 she officially founded the college SCHB due to popular demand for her one-on-one private training. Over the past 25 years she has owned several beauty salons in Sydney and has worked and trained overseas. Zara strives to always learn the latest innovative techniques at every opportunity in order to be able to offer her students the most desirable services for their clients and their careers.
Zara is also the official Australian and NZ distributor for Purebeau New Cosmetics - a German based manufacturer of high quality devices and pigments for cosmetic tattooing.
Zara’s Qualifications Include:
- Certificate of Completion, Advanced Training Curriculum : West Coast Academy, USA- 1997
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy (WRB50105) : TIHA (The Institute of Hair and Aesthetics) , Australia -2008
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment : Northern Beaches Community College, Australia -2011
- Design & Perform Cosmetic Tattoing (SIBBSKS504A) : The Mask Academy, Australia -2012
- Master Trainer Certification : Purebeau Academy, Germany -2012
- Professional remover artist : Purebeau Academy, Germany -2014
- Scalp Micropigmentation : Purebeau Academy, Germany -2014
- Areola Tattooing : Purebeau Academy, Germany -2014
- Scar Camouflage : Purebeau Academy, Germany -2014
- Laser and IPL for Hair Reduction, and Skin Rejuvenation : Fuss Beauty College (Sydney Beauty & Dermal Institute), Australia -2014
- Certificate of Completion in Microblading Manual Technique : Princess Brows Training Academy, Hong Kong -2015
- Calligraphy Microblade Designer : Purebeau Academy, Germany -2015
- Certificate in Needling : Purebeau Academy, Germany -2015
- Certificate of Attendance : Purebeau Academy Worldwide Workshop, Germany -2016
- Certificate of Accomplishment, Scalp Micropigmentation : Goldeneye Micropigmentation, UK -2016
- Certificate of completion, Tricopigmentation : Beauty Medical, Italy -2016
- Certificate of Achievement, Microblabing : David Brow Art, Singapore -2016
- Design & Perform Cosmetic Tattoing (SHBBSKS003) : Sydney Beauty Dermal Institute, Australia -2016
Ready to start learning ?