Eyebrow Nano-Needle ComboOmbre Shading & Hairstroke
Eyebrow Nano-Needle Combo : Ombre & Hairstroke
Level of Learning: Beginner
Duration: 2 Days
Here at SCHB we pride ourselves on offering the latest and the best in permanent makeup techniques. We love to offer training on whats trending in brows! Due to popular demmand we are now offering a specialised training course which combines the two most popular eyebrow tattooing techniques by machine : Ombre Shading & Hairstroke (also known as featherstroke).
So what is ombre technique? Unlike the traditional block shading, ombre shading offers a more subtle look as the pigment is gradated or faded from the start of the brow so that it may blend into the existing hair. This is perfect for clients who have a great shape and growth but would like their brows a little darker. For clients who do not have much hair growth on thier brows and want a stronger look the ombre technique is often combined with the hairstroke or featherstroke technique. Featherstroke technique is when individual strokes are drawn to mimic the effect of hair growth. The effect is very natural looking and the lines can be drawn in multiple colours to create a realistic look of depth.
- Ombre Shading- This is where the pigment is faded into the eyebrow to achieve a softer definition of the brow.
- Traditional Tattooing – This technique uses the same principal as above but a tattoo machine is used to draw the lines into the skin, and apply the pigment at the same time.
This Nano-Needle Combo Course runs with the following schedule:
- Online Training Manual to be completed at home before your in class training begins
- 1 day in class where you will learn the principles and safe practices of Cosmetic Tattooing
- 1-2 days in class of practical hands-on training
You will learn:
- Brow Shaping and Design
- Hygiene and sterilisation
- Equipment setup
- Colour Selection
- Application of topical anaesthetic creams
- Ombre shading technique with nano-needle
- Eyebrow Feathering with nano-needle
- Learn appropriate pressure and style
Because we want to make sure that you will complete our course as a fully trained and qualified cosmetic tattooist, we can provide you extra guaranteed time at no extra cost if you feel you are not yet confident enough or if you would need more practice.
Prerequisites: It is possible for participants with no medical or Beauty Therapy.