Microblading / Eyebrow FeatheringHairstroke Technique
Level of Learning: Beginner or Advanced
Duration of Beginners Course: 1 Day Practical Training
Duration of Advanced Course: 2 Days Practical Training
Though makeup trends change every now and then, one of the few things that stay the same is the need for amazing looking eyebrows. Drawing perfect eyebrows takes a lot of time and effort that’s why a lot of women turn to eyebrow tattooing. You can now widen your knowledge and expertise as you expand the services you can offer to your clients with Sydney College of Hair and Beauty’s short course on Microblading & Eyebrow Feathering.
Unlike the traditional block eyebrow tattoo, eyebrow feathering offers a more natural look as very fine lines are carefully drawn on the skin so that it may blend in with the existing hair. The lines can be drawn in multiple colours to create a realistic look of depth. There are two main methods used to achieve this hair stroke effect:
- Microblading- This is where a blade is used to make many ‘hairline’ cuts on the surface of the skin. The pigment is then introduced into the cuts, and the skin heals over the pigment. This technique is done by hand, with no machines required
- Traditional Tattooing – This technique uses the same principal as above but a tattoo machine is used to draw the lines into the skin, and apply the pigment at the same time.
The beginners course teaches you the basic methods to perfectly achieve the best colour and shape of the eyebrows through eyebrow microblading only. Our Advanced course module will teach both the manual technique as well as the use of a tattoo machine. With this added knowledge, you can cater to more clients who are looking for a particular style of permanent eyebrow makeup.
This Microblading/Eyebrow Feathering Course runs with the following schedule:
- Online Training Manual to be completed at home before your in class training begins
- 1 day in class where you will learn the principles and safe practices of Cosmetic Tattooing
- 1-2 days in class of practical hands-on training
You will learn:
- Brow Shaping and Design
- Hygiene and sterilisation
- Equipment setup
- Colour Selection
- Application of Topical anaesthetic creams
- Manual Hand Technique of Microblading
- Machine Technique of Eyebrow Feathering (Advanced Course Only)
- Learn appropriate depth of cut, pressure and style
Because we want to make sure that you will complete our course as a fully trained and qualified cosmetic tattooist, we can provide you extra guaranteed time at no extra cost if you feel you are not yet confident enough or if you would need more practice.
Prerequisites: It is possible for participants with no medical or Beauty Therapy.
Beginners Course Cost: $1700 | Advanced Course Cost: $2200
Additional Training Modules
Add Shading Technique —- $300