OUR COURSESinformation on fees and course content
Why Cosmetic Tattooing?
Cosmetic Tattooing is designed to make the enhanced area appear natural, without the fuss of applying makeup everyday. Today’s cosmetic tattooing is for everyone, from the young to the elderly, who desire a soft, natural enhancement to their appearance or for those who wish to have a more a dramatic look. Our climate is well suited for cosmetic tattooing – no more running and smudging of your makeup. More women are opting to have Permanent Makeup (Cosmetic Tattooing) done.
Not Just for Women
Cosmetic tattooing techniques have advanced so much over the recent years that there are now many applications of cosmetic tattooing which are appropriate for men. Scalp micropigmentation is a form of cosmetic tattooing which disguises scarring on the scalp, hair loss, and receding hairlines. Many men are also deciding to try eyebrow feathering to fill out any sparse areas or areas of scarring .
Who Benefits from Cosmetic Tattooing?
- Women with oily skin who have trouble keeping makeup on all day
- People with sparse eyelashes / eyebrows and sufferers of Alopecia
- Physically impaired: Women who have difficulty drawing on eyebrows / eyeliner
- People with surgery scars who would like to camouflage them
- Visibly impaired: Women who wear glasses or contact lenses
- People who lose their eyebrows through radiotherapy of chemotherapy
- Men and women who suffer from hair loss and receding hairlines
- People with very fair hair who would like more defined eyebrows
About the Classes
Class size’s are kept to 1-2 students to ensure you gain the maximum benefit. We all learn at a difference pace and with one on one, the timetable can be flexible. If you require further instruction in a particular aspect, we can allow for it. This is not always possible in the classroom environment, where the instruction is given to suit the group, as opposed to the individual. If you have more than 2 students from the same salon, we can adapt to a class size of up to 3.
- Live Models are used for “Hands-On training” for Eyebrow, Eyeliner and Lips procedures. If you are unable to organise your own model we will be able to provide one for you at an additional fee. You must let us know 2 weeks before your class begins.
- All supplies and materials are provided for each procedure: needles, pigment colours, topical anesthetics, marker, q-tips, cotton wipes.
A deposit of $500.00 or full payment by cash, credit card, is required to secure your booking. The balance must be paid in full 7 days prior to the commencement of training. Should you be unable to attend on the day you have booked, there will be no refund once paid.
The cost of the purchase of a tattoo machine is not included in your course fee (with exception to our Fibroblast training)
Pre-Requisites for our courses
It is possible for participants with no medical or Beauty Therapy experience to complete the cosmetic tattooing courses.
Our master trainer Sara Naderi is an expert cosmetic tattooist with years of extensive experience in cosmetic tattooing and training students in becoming highly successful and reputable cosmetic tattooists. For more information about Sara please visit our ABOUT page.
“My day of training was a fantastic experience. The course was extremely thorough and I walked out confident. An amazing teacher & staff were very friendly. Zara went the extra mile to teach me additional content which was not included in the course I enrolled in.”Reanne M. Y.
“Microblading/Eyebrow Feathering – Feb 2017
My experience with Zara was AMAZING! She was so lovely and caring and taught us so much. An amazing teacher. Thank you for everything. I travelled from Queensland just to come and see Zara – was a long trip but well worth it!”Lauren A.
“Microblading/Eyebrow Feathering – Jan 2017
Thank you so much Zara for your training. You showed so much information about everything. I feel very confident after just two days and I never thought that would be possible. I will definately be back for more training again. Thank you so much.”Deborah W.
Ready to start learning ?