Scar CamouflageCosmetic Tattooing
Level of Learning: Advanced
Scar Camouflage by Cosmetic Tattooing is a process where different colours of flesh tone pigments are used to disguise areas of skin discolouration. Skin discolouration can occur when the skin has suffered some form of injury, or skin disease. It is a specialised area of permanent cosmetics that falls under the category of Medical or Paramedical Tattooing. Scar camouflage should not be confused with scalp micropigmentation, which can be used to disguise scarring on the scalp that results in areas without hair. These procedures require advanced knowledge, training, skills, and experience in permanent cosmetics as well as an artistic eye for colour and skintones.
Scar camouflage is suitable for patients who suffer from:
• Surgical Scars
• Burn Marks
• Natural Hypo-pigmentation
The Scar Camouflage Course runs with the following learning schedule:
- Online Training Manual to be completed at home before your in class training begins
- 1 day in class where you will learn the principles and safe practices of Cosmetic Tattooing
- 1 day in class of practical hands-on training
After training, you can expect to have the following:
- Understanding and knowledge of the definition of Scar Camouflage
- Understanding and knowledge of the anatomy and physiology of Scar Camouflage
- Knowledge in performing patch tests and colour matching
- Practical experience in the Scar Camouflage process
- Further understanding through reviews of treatments and post treatment advice
In addition to what you can learn during the training sessions, students will also be enjoying the following perks:
- Supplies and materials will be provided by the college (tattoo kit is not included, you may use college kits)
- You will be trained using PUREBEAU medical grade equipment
- 1-2 students per class to guarantee a personal and student focusedtraining session. For salons who are booking training for more than 2 staff members we can offer a maximum of 3 students per class.
- Access to ongoing support from your trainer once your course has been completed
- Student discounts on our products and tools
- Flexibility to add additional modules of learning to tailor your training to your needs
PUREBEAU professional tattoo kit is not included in the course cost but can be purchased separately.
Because we want to make sure that you will complete our course as a fully trained and qualified cosmetic tattooist, we can provide you extra guaranteed time at no extra cost if you feel you are not yet confident enough or if you would need more practice.
Prerequisites: It is possible for participants with no medical or Beauty Therapy.
Course Cost $2000 or from $20 per week Apply Now
Why Choose Us?
- We are a college first and foremost – not a salon
- Access to ongoing mentorship
- Access to high quality German made equipment
- Experienced master trainer with inside tips and tricks
- Flexible course content and training timetables
- Access to industry opportunities
- Return at any time for a refresh
- Affordable payment plans available
- Our reputation is outstanding
‘ II was very excited to start my training at SCHB yet nervous at the same time. Zara made me feel so at ease and comfortable. She explained everything in great detail so I did not feel any nerves at all. She really goes above and beyond expectations with her training and I left feeling like I have learned everything possible to learn. I am so very happy with my training in Scalp Camouflage & Skin Needling. I plan to return to complete more courses in the future. I wouldn’t dream of training anywhere else! ‘
Scar Camouflage & Skin Needling
” I really enjoyed the scar camouflage course. The training was thorough and very easy to understand. I feel confident in the techniques and can’t wait to try this on my clients.”
Scar Camouflage Module : COURSE 7
02 / 03 / 2020
Model : Taryn S.
‘ Therapist was gentle and caring. Explained what was happening and kept checking to make sure that I was OK. Trainer was informative and responsive, answering all of my concerns & questions.’
Model : Rhea G.
‘ From start to finish both trainee and trainer were commited to making me feel comfortable in all aspects from making sure I was OK during the procedure to general hospitality. Both trainee and trainer were very confident… Very enjoyable experience.’
Ready to start learning ?